Wembley Central Mosque are pleased to announce that the 1st of Dhul Hijjah is today, 23rd August. Therefore Eid Al Adha will be celebrated on Friday 1st September.
We wish you all Eid Mubarak and joyful celebrations.
EID PRAYER TIMES
We kindly request that you follow the guidelines below:
Arrive early - attend the earlier prayer times at 7:00am or8:00am.
Do not drive to the mosque.There will only be very limited parking available on surrounding streets. Spaces will fill up very quickly. Plan ahead and walk to the mosque or use the bus.
If driving is your only option:
· Car pool. Share your car with as many people as possible
· Do not attempt to park near the mosque as you are likely to be disappointed and get delayed.
· Use the car parks or appropriate parking facilities and then walk to the mosque.
· Do not disrupt our neighbours by blocking their drive or parking in their driveway.Your car may get towed away by the authorities.
Men's prayer areas (front hall /middle hall /mezzanine floor /back hall /first floor)
· Enter from the normal entrances from Ealing road
· There will be a 'one way system' and you need to follow the instructions of our volunteers on which exits to use
Women's prayer area at the back. Note : If you don't get space than please wait patiently for the following Eid prayer
· Enter and exit from the normal entrance on Ealing Road
· On entry and exit keep to the right side of stairwells and corridors
Please be patient, polite and listen to the instructions of the volunteers.
Please leave the mosque and surrounding area promptly to ease congestion